We originally posted the tweet below over one year ago, on 1st July 2020. Despite vaccination campaigns, we believe that the game plan for the virus remains the same.
The only thing standing between humanity and Armageddon right now is ~10°C and a single mutation.
Checkmate to the #coronavirus in just four moves:
1) Attack the food supply
2) Pick off the weakest
3) Disable the fittest
4) Control the replication of the host species#ELE
— Corona Heads Up (@CoronaHeadsUp) July 1, 2020
- Attack the food supply by infecting farmed animals, food processing plants, refrigeration and logistics
- Pick off the weakest – the young and the elderly become a focus for attacks
- Disable the fittest with reinfections and Long Covid
- Control the replication of the host species by neural attacks, interrupting hormones and disrupting heart and blood supply.
Humans represent the biggest opportunity and biggest threat to the existence of the virus. With a compliant new host or hosts, the virus, which has used humans to navigate the globe, won’t have any further need for us.
Without full sterilizing immunity, checkmate to the virus in less than one decade?