#DiedSuddenly – Is it Covid-19, or is it the vaccines?
Watch the #DiedSuddenly video here – are the lethal blood clots mentioned by embalmers in the film caused by the Covid-19 vaccines, or by Covid-19 itself? … ...More...
Research: SARS-CoV-2 viral RNAs and spike protein detected in stools of newborn infants
“Despite negative SARS CoV-2 nasal PCRs from all newborns, viral RNAs and Spike protein were detected in the stool of 11 out of 14 newborns as early as the first day of life and increased over time in six.”… ...More...
UK: Mothers with Monkeypox advised to give birth by Caesarean section
Pregnant women with monkeypox in the UK will be advised to have C-sections and be separated from their baby in hospital.… ...More...
Preprint: SARS-CoV-2 infects and replicates in human testes
“The virus remains infective after a long infection period in the testes (viral reservoir)”
This is the first study that shows:
1) the high SARS-CoV-2 tropism to the testis
2) one mode of SARS-CoV-2 entrance in testes
3) SARS-CoV-2 preferred infection and replication in spermatogonia and macrophages
4) that the virus remains infective after a long infection period in the testes (viral reservoir)
5) high levels of angiotensin II and activated mast cells and macrophages are critical players in promoting all testicular alterations
6) the more extended severe condition, the lower the number of surviving germ cells
7) fluctuation in several essential testicular genes
8) that the intratesticular testosterone levels are 30 times reduced in testes of COVID-19 patients
9) the prevalent types of collagen present in SARS-CoV-2 mediated testicular fibrosis
10) the fluctuation of vasoconstrictive peptides in testes of COVID-19 critically ill patients
Medrxiv Preprint: SARS-CoV-2 infects, replicates, elevates angiotensin II and activates immune cells in human testes
37% reduction in sperm count, 60% drop in sperm’s ability to move after Covid infection
Semen samples from 35 men taken within a month of their recovery showed a 60 per cent drop in their sperm’s ability to move and a 37 per cent reduction in sperm count.… ...More...
UK: start to pandemic “worst public health failure ever” – a failure that is still ongoing
“The UK’s failure to do more to stop Covid spreading early in the pandemic was one of the country’s worst public health failures, a report by MPs says.
COVID-19 virus in the penis long after the initial infection in humans
Our study is the first to demonstrate the presence of the COVID-19 virus in the penis long after the initial infection in humans.… ...More...
USA: doctors see a surge in critically ill pregnant women with Covid
“None of us has ever seen this magnitude of really, really sick women at one time,” said Dr.… ...More...
UK: more than 13,000 women report changes to periods after having Covid-19 vaccine
The number of UK women reporting changes to their menstrual cycle linked to having a Covid-19 vaccine has risen to 13,000.… ...More...
Sars-CoV-2 – checkmate to the virus in four moves
We originally posted the tweet below over one year ago, on 1st July 2020.… ...More...